The House-Museum of D. Bagaev was opened on January 30, 2001. Dmitry Polikarpovich Bagaev, a local historian, chronicler of Pavlodar Priirtyshye, founder and first director of the Regional Museum of Local History, an outstanding photographer known far beyond the borders of Kazakhstan, lived and worked in this house. The museum exhibits the master’s authentic items dating back to the beginning of the 20th century, photographic equipment of previous years, and, most importantly, his creative heritage – photographs that capture the history of the region for more than half a century.
The Annunciation Cathedral is the second Orthodox church in Pavlodar. The temple is located on the embankment of the Irtysh River. The cathedral is an example of the “Novomoskovsk” style. The arches and vaults of the temple are built of red brick. The temple has seven cupolas symbolize the seven sacraments and the seven Ecumenical councils. Three more domes are a symbol of the Holy Trinity. The cathedral is surrounded by a park, which was founded in honor of the third millennium. There is also a chapel named after St. Nicholas in the park.
The museum was opened in 2001 on the basis of a private collection of records of professor, musicologist, composer Best Man Naum Grigoryevich. The music library includes gramophone, gramophone, and vinyl records. The very first recordings of gramophone records are dated 1898 and made at the company “Pathe”, where old Russian romances, church choral singing, and the voices of leading opera singers are heard. Gramophone records of the early twentieth century in the collection represent the very first recordings of world classics by Glinka, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Mozart, Handel, Chopin, Verdi, Mendelssohn.
The Pavlodar Regional Art Museum was founded in 1964. The museum’s collection is based on 46 works from the T. G. Shevchenko Kazakh State Art Gallery. At the moment, 6155 exhibits are stored in the museum’s funds. Every year, the museum presents more than 50 expositions. The museum has a large collection of paintings, drawings, sculptures, decorative and applied arts.
The mosque was built in 2001 and named after a highly educated and deeply religious man, the famous scholar of Oriental studies Mashhur Zhusup Kopeyev. Architectural plan of the building of the mosque is similar to open heart, open symbolic for peace and kindness
The Pavlodar Regional Museum of Local History was founded in 1942. In 1959, he was named after G. N. Potanin, a traveler and explorer of Central Asia. The founder of the museum was a photographer, local historian Dmitry Polikarpovich Bagaev. The museum’s exposition is located in 10 halls that reveal the history and culture of the region.
The Church of St. Teresa of the Infant Jesus is a Catholic church that was built in 1997-2000.
The building has a permanent exhibition-exposition showing the history of the development of Catholicism in the Pavlodar region, which the community, in the future, hopes to transform into a museum.
The Pavlodar embankment of the Irtysh was opened on the day of the city of Pavlodar on September 23, 2000. The center of the green embankment of the Irtysh River adjoins the central square of the city, forming a single architectural complex.