St. Zinoviev’s Church was built in the name of the Holy Martyr Zinovy Sogrinsky. Initially, in 1995, an Orthodox community was registered, which gathered for prayers and services in an ordinary private house. As the number of the community increased, the question arose about the construction of an Orthodox church. The foundation of the church in honor of the Holy Martyr Zinovy Sogrinsky was carried out in 2002, and in 2003 the first services were held in the new building. St. Zinoviev’s Church was consecrated on September 4, 2005.
The Cathedral Church of the Holy Trinity Monastery is both the oldest preserved Orthodox church and the oldest brick building in the city. The brick church was built on the site of a church located in the Ust-Kamenogorsk fortress founded in 1720.
On June 11, 1993, the church was transformed into a monastery. The monastery is designed for 30 people, and there is also a Sunday school at the monastery.
Ethno-village – one round area and one street, where the estates of 13 nations are represented. The total area of the village is 7 hectares. The purpose of the ethno-village is to show the way of life, traditions, rituals and customs of the peoples. Each house has created an environment that existed for the period of time when people lived in them. Each house has an atmosphere that existed for the period of time when people lived in them.
The Muhamadi mosque was built in 2003 at the expense of a private entrepreneur Kazyken Anuarbekovich Muhamadiev and named after the sponsor’s family. The building consists of a domed building and two minarets. The blue color of the roof symbolizes calm and peace.