The Holy Kazan Church of the Mother of God was established on October 15, 1855. The church building is located in the city center. In the front part, a bell tower is built. Previously, the church had its own plot of land for growing a vineyard and a vegetable garden, at this time there is a city park for culture and recreation.
The church is included in the list of historical and cultural monuments of national significance. In 1855, the temple was a tent, later turned into a building built of mud bricks. Then the building was dismantled, and a new one was built in its place in 1890. It was consecrated on December 6, 1896.